What Is 6 Pack Abs Liposuction?
Male models, movie stars and to an extent sports stars – they define the goals when it comes to the abs structure. While these role models have them, others want 6 pack or washboard abs. No longer just a dream, hi-definition liposuction procedure can make this a reality. This is a cosmetic surgery which uses a combination of liposuction and fat grafting to carve out 6 pack abs from your natural abdominal muscle contour.
Who Can Opt for Six Pack Abs or Hi-Definition Liposuction?
- Have you been religiously working out to achieve 6 pack abs with no results?
- Do you have excess stomach fat and skin which you want to get rid of?
- Do you feel you will be better able to maintain 6 pack abs once you get them surgically, instead of working out for them in the first place?
Hi-Definition Liposuction is the procedure which can help you with this. What it can do –
- Give you instant 6 pack abs. Bear in mind though, this is not a permanent procedure. You still have to work out to maintain these abs.
- Remove excess tummy fat.
- Give you a more athletic and aesthetic look. You need no longer worry about a restricted wardrobe. Flaunt it if you have it.
It is important to understand that this procedure will not change the body contour or make your abs look unnatural.
6 Pack Abs/Hi-Definition Liposuction – The Procedure
Consult a gold medalist surgeon to chalk out the plan of action. 6 pack abs procedure is a combination of liposuction and body contouring to give you the washboard abs you desire.
The surgeon makes markings on the abdomen to define the point of incision. Next, anaesthesia is given, and several small incisions are made within the natural contours of the abdomen. Hi-Definition liposuction is used to suction out the excess fat and redistribute it, and then the abdomen is contoured to give the patient 6 pack abs.
There are two types of liposuction procedures –
- Power Assisted Liposuction – performed using MicroAire for higher precision and bettert recovery.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction – performed using Vaser for easy fat emulsification and skin shrinkage.
Dr Priya Bansal uses PURE technology to combine Power-Assisted Liposuction using MicroAire, Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction using Vaser, and Radiofrequency Enhanced Contouring using BodyTite for groundbreaking results.
Schedule a Consultation
This is a safe procedure with the patient being able to resume exercise within 3 weeks.
- Bruising and swelling may be felt on the abdomen.
- Normal schedule can be resumed in a week, though it is advised to wear a pressure garment for up to 6 weeks to maintain the abs till they settle down.
- Incision lines will fade away with time, making this a scarless procedure.
Please follow all precautions advised by the surgeon for complete, safe, and speedy recovery. Meet Dr Priya Bansal, a Board-certified Female Plastic surgeon, to learn more about the procedure and its benefits. With years of experience behind her, Dr Bansal believes in high-level surgical care and meeting the patient’s needs.